Monday, February 20, 2017

A Slight Delay

It is almost noon on the day when this Bible Study blog was supposed to begin. I must apologize for a delay. I had planned on it being live today. When I wrote the first post, I had great plans. Almost within minutes of posting that it would go live on Feb. 20th, I received and emergency phone call and things spiraled from there. 2 days and 2 deaths later, I found that the weekend, and the first part of last week, I found time taken by working with two families who had suffered the loss of a loved one. Last week began with 2 funerals in 2 days. I still planned to make this go live at that time. But Wednesday and Thursday had plenty of ministry of its own. And I have to admit that when Friday arrived, I needed the day off. I also took the weekend off with my wife, Penny. We went out of town. I planned to work on the study while gone but we enjoyed our time together and I didn't get around to writing the study.

Long story short, it is not live today. I will work on it when I arrive home but it probably won't arrive today, the 20th like I planned.

Keep watch, it is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment